Friday, September 6, 2013

Patience

So, it seems like our house has been for sale for a while, but I know it really hasn't been that long. Especially since there aren't very many houses for sale where we live right now. We have had a few people interested though, so that has been encouraging.

It has been interesting this time around, because as much as we want our house to sell, I don't know wha house we would BUY. There aren't a lot of houses in our price range that have the things we want, or they are perfect and in the worst location. One house just came on the market, and I was just like, wow, perfect, it has everything on our list, and then...the power substation is right outside the backyard. Umm yeah, no way! As we were driving by, Shane asked me if I could hear the power buzzing, so I rolled down the window, and yep, there was a BUZZ from the electricity!

That is just one example of course.

So, we just keep waiting and hoping and praying. We have thought hard about whether we are really supposed to move or not, and we both keep feeling like it is time for a new place. So, I just go with that. When the time is right, things will work out, and we will find the house we are supposed to move to next.


No comments: