Friday, August 16, 2013

For Sale

Buying and selling a house is stressful. I think it's more stressful if you're selling and buying than vice verse. Here's why... in order to buy a house, we need to sell our house. If we sell our house we have to move, whether we have a place or not. If we were just buying a house, it wouldn't matter.

I really don't want to rent again. If our house got sold, we would probably have to rent something. So then I think, okay house, don't sell, because there's nowhere I want to move yet...that we can afford! At the same time, I want my house to sell, because it would be nice to have a bigger house...see the problem here?

It's been a rather stressful month/summer, which is probably why I haven't written on here very much.

So far everyone has survived. :)

School starts on Monday which I'm sure the kids are excited about. Having to worry about the house being immaculately clean, with kids... I can't imagine being like this every day. It's like herding cats. That and I feel bad for my kids, but at the same time, I think, if you just did it instead of complaining it would already be done!

Then I have to remind myself that Hazel is 9 and Harrison is 12. Harrison is really a good helper. Hazel....has her moments, but she is really good at watching Jeffrey...most of the time. I was out picking up sticks and bark that were on our lawn after a windstorm and Shane asked her to go out and help me, and she actually told him, No, I don't want to.

If she'd said it to me, I probably would have told her that I have to do lots of things that I don't want to. That's a part of life! She doesn't like it when I tell her things like that.

So, after reading all this, maybe it's understandable why I haven't written on here, because this is pretty much all we have done and all I have been doing. I guess I could get on here and go... today I cleaned my house, again...

Today it was beastly hot...again...and I think my window units are dying... or they need more cooling stuff and need to be recharged.

Last night I didn't sleep well...again...

Then I read that, and I think, you know, you need to be positive and grateful, because gratitude breeds happiness and contentment (it really does).

So, here's my gratitude for the morning.... I am grateful that I have kids, and that they are good kids.

No comments: