Sunday, July 21, 2013

Geraniums

My geraniums are dying. This is most likely because of a couple of reasons, but the main one is I have been slacking in watering them... or rather, I have been busy trying to keep my house clean and haven't asked my son to do it for me. :) The other reason would be that it is HOT. HOT HOT HOT! Blech!

In other news... we have a potential buyer for our house. They are "interested" but I don't know if anything will come of it. Either way, it is kind of exciting to have someone at least interested in buying our house after they looked at it.

And finally... I'm a mega grouch today. At least, at this moment I am. I find myself feeling out of sorts and just ornery. I am going to blame the migraine aura I got at the end of church today...and the hot weather.

No comments: