We need to move. I can't say we really WANT to move, because moving just sucks. We've done it nine times throughout our marriage, so, I can speak from experience on that one. Still, our house is small. We are extremely crowded, because basically we have too much stuff. We would still be crowded even if we didn't have much stuff, because 6 people is a lot for the house we have.
Here's the annoying thing though... we can't move. We went house hunting, got all excited, and then looked at what it would take to get our house sold... and the answer is: pretty much a miracle. This is discouraging, especially because we found a property that was AWESOME and exactly what we wanted.
So, while there is still a slim chance that we may actually sell our house and be able to get the other house...it isn't likely.
Here's the other annoying thing... the reason why? Because of all the bank owned homes on the market. Because a lot of these homes are a lot like ours, except since they are bank owned they are being sold for about $50,000 less than what our house would need to be sold for.
So, we have to start looking at plan B. How to get more storage space/room in the house we currently live in. I am glad we like our neighbors and the area we live. It's a nice friendly place to be, and that makes me happy. All the work/money/time it will take to get more storage space and room in our house...not so happy, but at least doable, and that's something to be grateful for.
2 comments:
I remember after having our 4th child, and feeling so crowded in our 2 bedroom home, 900 sq ft home. We rearranged furniture and switched bedrooms multiple times to maximize the encroaching space. The lack of space can be so frustrating, and make you wanna tear your hair out! Thank goodness for warmer weather right now, to bring in more light, and let the kids outside more!
I hate feeling stuck. I am at the point where I want to throw everything away and just hope that we will have enough room for everybody. I stopped buying a lot of books or movies and just check them out from the library hoping to save some space that way. One of these days we won't have anymore baby stuff and that should free up some room.
Post a Comment