Monday, March 18, 2013

Blurry

There are many things that I enjoy about having a newborn to take care of. I love how all my kids have been little snugglebugs. You hold them and they would just curl up into a ball content to be held and loved.

Probably the most difficult thing for me at this phase of life is the lack of sleep. :) I think it's that way for most people. Last night was hard. Emmett slept in 30 minute increments. Makes for one tired mama!

Still, I am grateful for the opportunity to have more kids. I look back two and a half years ago and remember how I wondered if we would be able to have more kids in our family, or if we would only be blessed with two. :) My how things have changed in just two years!

I am glad that I can be allowed to cherish these moments again.

I am also glad that Jeffrey is starting to sleep normally again! He took a nap today, and even fell asleep tonight without crying! He hasn't done that for two weeks!

So many things to be grateful for. So many blessings.

No comments: