I would have updated sooner, but... every time I would think about it, my nose and head would tell me I should just go to sleep since Jeffrey was asleep!
About a week ago I started getting a cold. Shane started getting it first, so we can just blame him. ;) Jeffrey got a mini version of it, and then shortly after, I started getting it. I lived vicariously through Shane, making him drink herbal tea, and putting on essential oils that I couldn't safely use because I am pregnant.
Since then, I have just been trying to convince my body that it doesn't need to be sick, and my sinuses can become healthy and clear on their own! It's slowly working. I did start putting On Guard in our humidifier so I could at least breathe the air, even if I couldn't put it on my toes, which is where it works the best on me when I am dealing with sinus gomboo...
Anyway...that is the majority of what I have been dealing with for the last week and a half.
I definitely makes me appreciate essential oils and herbal tea though...especially since I can't use them!
I am loving the crisp fall weather though. There was a nice bite in the air this morning as I took the kids to school, and it just made me smile. Last night was the first night since spring that I closed all the windows because I could tell it was going to get cold, and it did!
Fall just makes me nostalgic and happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment