Can't wait to see pictures! and don't you just love that your kids are old enough to help with your baby? I love it! (and so does Bekkah) I am constantly asking Bekkah to hold Elizabeth during dinner preparations etc...I am probably driving her nuts!( although she seems to melt whenever she gets to hold her....atleast for the first few minutes )
hallelujah for a mom that doesnt hold out on that first haircut for WAY too long! people seem to have this idea that they quit being babies after their first haircut. what they dont realize is that they just quit being NERDY looking babies that need haircuts!
3 comments:
Can't wait to see pictures!
and don't you just love that your kids are old enough to help with your baby? I love it! (and so does Bekkah) I am constantly asking Bekkah to hold Elizabeth during dinner preparations etc...I am probably driving her nuts!( although she seems to melt whenever she gets to hold her....atleast for the first few minutes )
hallelujah for a mom that doesnt hold out on that first haircut for WAY too long! people seem to have this idea that they quit being babies after their first haircut. what they dont realize is that they just quit being NERDY looking babies that need haircuts!
Awwwww, can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment