Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bleh

So, things are getting hard. Emotionally anyway. Financially, stress-wise, etc... I really can't complain.

So, I am going to get some help. It will be my way first though...meaning that I will once again be going to people who provide alternative health techniques. I have found in the past that these seem to help me a lot. Just like a regular medical field has many different areas, so does the alternative world, and they all seem to help best with different things.

I have been getting my feet zoned, although, it probably wouldn't hurt to have it done again. It's been a while. I just found out about someone who does energy work though, and this seems to help me the most in dealing with the mind. It's peaceful, and I end up feeling peaceful and letting go of negative thought patterns, ideas, memories. Not that the memories aren't there anymore, they just don't have as much of a negative image as they used to. It helps immensely to let go of depression, and that seems to be what I am dealing with the most right now.

I've had a lot of big changes in my life in the past six months though, so that is not too surprising to me.

If, however, I find it isn't working, then I will go to therapy and go the western world route. Either way, I am going to get through this, because the way things are right now, are not so great.

I know, some of you are probably wondering why I don't just do the second option first. Well, I have done it before and I don't like taking meds. I will if I have to, but, I would much rather see what I can do naturally first.

3 comments:

Patty B. said...

Seems to be my way of thinking, too. Try alternative methods first, then resort to the other ways.
Hope you're feeling spiffy real soon!

juddfam said...

Been there, for sure. I suggest trying Kristen's Dr. in Logan first... sounds like he's(she's?) a lot like mine. They can test different things in your blood... I know Vit D can play a big factor in depression. My doctor also mentioned adrenal fatigue as a cause. The supplements are kind of pricey, but I've liked that better than the side effects of anti-depressant meds. Hugs, sis. Love ya!

Eve said...

I love energy work! I'm doing it myself right now. It keeps things balanced and in perspective. You are amazing. I love how you research and study out the best solutions. The pictures of baby Jeffrey are adorable!