So, you know how when a drug company is trying to push a new medicine or product they make a commercial and at the end it tells you that basically you could DIE if you take the medicine or product (well, okay, not really, but sometimes there are so many side effects that I just roll my eyes).
Anyway, today we were at the doctor's office so Shane could have a check-up and get his cholesterol checked.
While we were in the waiting room, the health tv was on and there was an ad for a new brand of insulin for diabetics. It actually looked like a pretty cool product and if I was diabetic and on insulin, something that would be worth looking into.
The funny part was at the end when they listed side effects and there was only one.
Any guesses?
Any?
"May cause low blood sugar levels."
Shane about fell off his chair laughing when he heard that. I probably rolled my eyes.
Really? Insulin may cause your blood sugar to lower?
I still think it's funny! :)
1 comment:
yeah, that's pretty awesome :)
Post a Comment