Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Whoosh!

I think Monday did me in physically. Yesterday...well...I was tired pretty much all day.
Today I actually got less sleep, but it hasn't been as bad and I remind myself when I want to go crazy cleaning...remember what happened on Monday?

It makes it easier to hold back. :)

So, I was reading my friend's blog and she was reporting on her current goals that she had set, I believe for the year. Well, the year is close to over, but, I am going to set some small goals that I can work on. This is something I have always been bad at. I know goals are important though. They help us have purpose and a desire to achieve things. Even if they are small.

I think this is a huge thing to help stave off depression, which I have been prone to in the past when I have been home ALL THE TIME.

So, here are my goals that I am going to work on.

1. Pay attention to my body and take care of it by not overdoing it so I can heal properly.

2. Have a positive and happy attitude with my kids even when I've had little to no sleep. :)

3. Keep the kitchen sink clean. ( I know this one sounds kind of silly, but it is amazing how clean the kitchen looks when the sink is empty! It motivates me to keep more things clean on a maintenance level and I am hoping it will train my kids to take care of their dirty dishes better...baby steps...).

4. Think of one positive blessing every day.

Okay. There they are. Because it is so close to the end of the year, I think I will try to report on them every month. There's another goal!

No comments: