Well, each day I have progressively felt better. My mom has been watching Jeffrey at night so I will get the rest my body needs to heal, and that has been so helpful.
This weekend, we were going to have Jeffrey back with us, because Shane was going to be home to help out.
Well....
Friday Shane was asked to work overtime, which we desperately need, so my mom took Jeffrey at night.
Friday was also the day Hazel told me she didn't feel well, and I ended up having to get her at school because she felt sick.
Then, this morning she got sick all over her bedroom, and she had diarrhea too. *joy* She couldn't keep anything down.
I was REALLY glad that Jeffrey wasn't here for this.
So, I took her to the doctor, just to make sure it was only a stomach bug. By that time she had been able to keep down a few sips of pedialyte. Her throat looked okay, ears okay, and no fever. So that was all good news. Also good news that this particular bug seems to be a nasty but short one, at least in the not keeping food down department. The other could last up to five days, BUT when we got home I put some essential oils on her tummy and she hasn't had a problem the rest of the day!!! Yay for essential oils!
The doctor highly recommended that Jeffrey stay with my mom until the bug was done though, so, he is there again tonight.
I am hoping that Hazel will still feel good in the morning though, because that means we can bring Jeffrey home! I have missed him so much. I even went up and spent the day at my parents so I could be with him. Part of me feels like he is already forgetting the bond that we had. It was a bond that I never really felt with my other kids. They were both daddy babies, but Jeffrey you could tell always wanted me. Hopefully it will come back once we get him home again...
No comments:
Post a Comment