Monday, August 1, 2011

For Kala

So, I was going to be really awesome and post lots of pictures this pregnancy like one of my other friends always does.

I even had Shane take pictures (when I remembered) to document.

Then our main computer got fried. I could tell you why, but...I don't want to make Shane feel bad, and lessons have definitely been learned...mainly, don't go to websites that older brothers recommend. ;)

Our other computer still worked, and that is why I was able to still post and get online, but that computer doesn't really have any other programs on it, so I couldn't download pictures easily or anything like that.

Finally though, our computer is back in working order because Shane is AWESOME and can do anything he sets out to do, like put in new parts on our computer so it works again.

Anyway, after much waiting my friend Kala finally begged me to PLEASE put some pictures of my pregnant self on my blog!

So, these pictures are progressive. My mind is mush so I can't document exactly when they were taken, but since my belly keeps getting bigger, you can tell which picture goes where...

This picture I remember thinking, "I should have more pictures taken while I'm pregnant" since most of the ones when I am pregnant with Hazel never got developed so we don't have any. I'm guessing this one was taken at the beginning of July sometime.


This one was taken a couple of weeks later, which you can tell because my belly is quite a bit bigger...


This one was taken today! So, at 35 weeks.


Here are the comments I commonly hear...WOW you carry really low...are you sure about your due date? Yes, we are sure. For some reason my body likes to carry low, even with Hazel I carried really low. I had one person ask me if we were sure it was a girl when I was pregnant with Hazel because of how low I carried.

Ironically enough, even though I carry low, the babies don't drop into position early. When I had my last doctor appointment I asked him if he felt a foot up by my rib cage and he said it felt like a little bum. So even though I carry low, my kids like to use up all the room and stretch out... :)

3 comments:

Marsha said...

I love pregnancy pictures! I know you will be so glad you took them one day. All too soon, pregnancy passes and you start to think, "I hardly remember what it even felt like!" But you can always look back on these pictures and smile.

Salmon Tolman Family said...

yayayay!!! I've been waiting for these! Thanks for posting them! You are so cute as a pregnant momma!!! ;)

Miss Heather said...

Those are the cutest pics! You look really good pregnant... I'm so excited for your new baby! :)