All I can say, is I am so glad that we have our computer hooked up to our tv in our bedroom. It makes being bedridden so much easier. :)
And...wowee! We have made it to the last three weeks. I am so happy about that!!!! I never thought I would be successfully pregnant ever again. I had actually started to think about possible goals for what Shane and I could do when we got to where our kids were both in college.
I mean, seriously, we would have been in our early 40's. You have to at least have some idea what you want to do with the rest of your life right?
And then, miracle of miracles, a positive pregnancy test.
I know this last month has probably been the most difficult of my whole pregnancy, and these next few weeks are going to DRAG by like nothing else, but can I just tell you how grateful I am to be given this opportunity again?
Even amid the anxiety (because, yes, there is a little, I mean, we haven't had a baby in the home for over 7 years!), we are both, well, really, EVERYONE in our family is so excited to have this little guy enter our home!
What a blessing. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment