Thursday, August 18, 2011

1 to go

I know, every single post has been about being pregnant and almost due, so here is another one! :) It's coming to a close soon though. Then I'll be able to write posts about having a new baby, and all crazy things that I'm sure my kids will say and discover, since they've never had a new baby in the home before...well, Harrison has, but he was only 3 at the time so I doubt he remembers much.

One thing I remember about Harrison at that time was that even though he was only three, he could tell that mom and dad were STRESSED out because Hazel was not at home yet, and his normal three year old world had been thrown off-kilter. I still remember him telling me that he thought it was time to bring Baby Hazel home! I definitely agreed with him!

Yesterday was my second to last prenatal visit. It was unique in that I went to a different doctor in my normal doctor's clinic because he was on vacation. I was rather impressed though. She was very nice, and I could see why a lot of people go to her.

If I make it to my next appointment, it will be my last one before my scheduled c-section!

My doctor is back in town though, so that is one less thing to be worried about. :)

1 comment:

Patty B. said...

Hey, Melissa, it's nice to see you're keeping busy, even if its next to your computer, typing about this new baby who's coming soon! I don't think I ever tire from hearing about pregnancies, so write on!
I love it when women write about their experiences dealing with babies and children, especially delivering babies! I drive my girls nuts asking about all the details of their deliveries that nobody else seems to think important. I want to know everything!
I think it's so exciting that you get another little boy added to your family, and hope everything turns out perfect for you! And I hope you deliver before your scheduled C-section; you'll heal faster!
Keep writing, girl!