It is getting closer! I am sure the time would pass more quickly if I wasn't thinking about it constantly...but time seems to be something I have an abundance of at the moment. :)
Yesterday I felt well enough to take the kids to the library. If I let them, my kids would probably max out their library cards with the amount of books they could check out, but Harrison lost his card, and I told him until he could find it, he'd just have to get a few on mine. Plus, whenever I let him check out more than four books, he loses them, or they become engulfed in his personal library...
I was happy to go yesterday so I could check out some more books. I have LOTS of time to read these days. I have read a few already, so I will probably review them in a little while on here.
Things are still going well. Still taking it easy. Nothing overly exciting to report. No 16 guage iv's put into my arm this week. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment