The ability to appreciate nature, is a blessing to me. Even with snow, and I really dislike snow, there is a beauty to it. I like watching it fall, and seeing how much is accumulating. I dislike the bitter cold, and driving in it.
Things look so beautiful after it snows. I could think of many things, for each season, to appreciate, even though...yes, I know you already know this, SPRING is the best!!
There is a certain peace and quiet that I feel when I am appreciating the beauty of the earth. I often feel this way when we go camping, which is probably one of the reasons that I enjoy camping.
There is a certain absence of sound when you are out in the snow, and just THERE.
The other day I was picking the kids up from school, and the sun was shining. It was still fairly cold, but as I sat there in the sunlight, I guess I had a smile on my face because the principal came up to me and stated "You're enjoying that sunlight aren't you?"
No comments:
Post a Comment