I am grateful for health. I haven't been very healthy lately, and I can't say that I am super healthy right now. I will be on my way to a doctor appointment shortly...
But...I am grateful for the blessing of good health. Shane is usually very healthy. There have been a few times in our marriage where he scared me and almost died (not kidding here), but other than that, no problems! ;)
I am around sick people all day. There are some, where you just feel really bad for them, because their health is so poor. I look at them, and even though I am not feeling the greatest right now, I know I'm not as sick as they have been. I know I'm not as sick as Shane was when he scared me and had a blessing specifically telling him it "wasn't his time to die," so, I feel a little comforted in that.
I don't usually get nervous before a doctor appointment. Doctors don't scare me. They are there to help...but I am nervous about this appointment. I purposely made it with a doctor I have seen since I was a little girl, because I trust them, and I know that if they don't know what is going on, they will tell me, and will help me find a specialist that does. Still, I haven't hurt this bad since I had mono 11 years ago. : (
All I can say is...please pray for me. I really need your prayers right now.
2 comments:
I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Lots of sicknesses seem to be going around, some very serious. I hope they'll find out what's wrong and that you will feel better soon.
Our health is somthing we take for granted until we see others hurting or unless we find ourselves sick.
The best of luck with your quest to find out what's going on. You have people rooting for you in the background, like me, who hope the best for you!
Post a Comment