Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cough Cough

Well, what a week. I went back to work Monday, and did pretty good until about Wednesday when I started to get a "little" cold. By Thursday, I knew I should probably see the doctor...which, since I work with so many, was a rather easy thing to accomplish, and I got on antibiotics. (You know it was bad if I went on antibiotics).

Friday I felt so much better than Thursday, and today I am feeling pretty tired and worn out from such a crazy week, but still okay. To help my immune system along I've been taking tons of vitamins, herbs, essential oils. I know that I probably could have kicked this thing fairly easily if my body had been running normal, but after just getting up and going from having surgery, my body was already worn out, and this cold has definitely been having a heyday on my system.

So, it's off to bed with me, for more rest, and hopefully I will continue to feel better!

1 comment:

Patty B. said...

The change of seasons could also be a reason for your little cold. We've been noticing a few sniffles around here, too, along with sore throats and overall dryness.
It's coming! Wintertime is coming!
Yippee, and oh, no!