So, I am sitting here, and basically wondering what I should do. Sure, I KNOW I could be cleaning my house, but who wants to do that on my day off? Maybe another week, but not today.
Hubby is sleeping off his graveyard shift, kids are at school...hmm...whirr whirr whirr.
So, I got on the computer read some blogs, updated my blog...kinda, read email, facebook, and even logged into blogfrog which honestly just made me depressed. It is depressing to read all the profiles of moms with blogs who have 7-8 kids. At least it is to me. Right now.
One of these days I know I will stick with my goal of being content to just let the kids come on the Lord's timetable and not my own. One of these days I know I will be back in apathyland when it comes to hearing that another friend, relative is pregnant with their 20th child (well, it seems like their 20th...:) One of these days I will stop craving the joy that comes from having a STUPID WHITE STICK have two lines instead of one!
One of these days.
But that day isn't today.
2 comments:
i SO feel for you!!
My heart goes out to you. Believe it, or not, I can relate - familiar territory.
Thanks for still visiting me, of all people.
Post a Comment