Monday, August 30, 2010

Hooray for Low Census!

Well, today anyway! On Friday the charge nurse told me I was on low census today. That is always kind of...not a wonderful thing because then you have a very slim chance of getting all your hours, but it was a great thing today! Mainly because today was the first day of school and I had wondered about not being able to go to my kids first day of school in their "new" building. (New to us anyway!)

Things went really well, and one of our neighbors even asked if we wanted to carpool, which will work out really well because they will take Harrison and Hazel to school in the morning, and Shane will pick all of them up in the afternoon.

I hope their first day of school went well! It will be interesting to see the stories they have to tell when they get home today.

No comments: