Well, today has been pretty good. Not too shabby for a 31st birthday. My dear sweet hubby bought me a boom box for my ipod. :) I wasn't expecting it, so that is pretty cool. He also informed me that there is a second part to the gift coming sometime this week...what is it? What is it? The wondering is going to kill me! I could look on ebay and see, but what fun would that be? (On top of which, my hubby just informed me that it isn't ON EBAY "bwaa haha") hehehe..
We went and had lunch as a family and then went to a matinee movie, "The Sorcerer's Apprentice," which happily was one of the better movies I have seen in a VERY long time. The kids liked it too.
So, all in all a wonderful day. I have nothing to complain about or whine about...well, I'm sure I could think of something, but why bother? Life is good. :)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Melissa! Glad to hear it was a good day:)
Happy birthday dearie!
Oh--I didn't know it was your birthday! Sounds like you had a great one! So happy for you! And happy 31st too!!!
Happy birthday! It's so nice to have a little break and enjoy the family!
Happy Birthday! Glad that you had the day off work and could spend it with your family.
Clearly this is very late, but Happy Birthday last month! :-) Hopefully the past month of being 31 has been good to you. :-) (Especially now that I'm starting to be 31 today.) :-) It's fun to still have connections with you Mel. Thanks for being my friend.
Post a Comment