
This year for our family reunion we went to Lava Hot Springs. We had a lot of fun spending time with family and going to all the things to do at Lava Hot Springs.
One of the days that we were there my brother that was in charge had come up with a fun short family version of "The Amazing Race." We had clues to follow, and it included spots in Lava, Grace, and Soda Springs. (Yes Marsha, I thought of you often on this little jaunt! :)
We didn't actually make it to Grace because we got turned around, and Shane (love ya hon!) was convinced that Grace was South of Lava instead of East. Whoops! We still had fun though, and we saw a LOT of things that we had never seen before.
It was quite educational and fun.
Harrison standing in front of the Sunken Gardens archway.
Shane with his feet in the "sewer." It's actually a pipe of warm water draining from...the pools? Anyway...they nickname it the sewer. Who knew?
Harrison being goofy by the Soda Springs Historical Site sign.
The kids and I standing in front of the geyser in Soda Springs. Yeah, I had NO IDEA Soda Springs had it's own geyser!
2 comments:
Ah! The symphony trip to Lava... memories!
I haven't been to Lava since I was a kid. How fun for your family! And I was TOTALLY shocked that you had photos to go along with the post, and I was TOTALLY happy about it too!!!
Post a Comment