Things have been going pretty well lately I think. It is always amazing to me, and somewhat refreshing how after I have a REALLY bad hard moment, if I pause, I will be comforted.
The days before I got my results from the ultrasound were hard. I was struggling, which was quite apparent when I go back and read my posts. I wonder why anyone would still read these after all the negativity (and isn't that phrase in and of itself negative??) Kidding here...kinda.
Anyway, the point is, almost immediately after I found out about all the cysts and fibroids, I did not feel despair, disappointment, or any other plethera of negative emotions...I felt hope, peace, love, and...joy. Not for the things I had found out, but for things yet to come. It was an amazing feeling.
The herbal pills I ordered came on Thursday so I started taking them on Friday. I won't really know if they have done anything until a month has passed. At least, that is what I am thinking anyway. I can tell they are already doing something...can't say what exactly that is at this point in time, but they are doing something...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment