Wednesday, April 21, 2010

To Blathe

Means "To Bluff..." get it? Know what movie it's from?

Okay, weird way to start the post today, but since today has been pretty weird in general, I'd say it's fitting.

I don't know what it is about Wednesday's and my day off, but when they are combined, they generally equal super crappy horrible sucky day!

Yes, that is how today has been. It didn't start out that way. (I feel like I've written that before...)

I was getting ready, I had an eye exam scheduled, then after we were going to go grocery shopping, which is something we like to do as a family for some strange reason. Maybe deep down, I really relish the idea of yelling at my children to listen and stay by me and stop grabbing those chips! You're only supposed to take one or two!

Well, before I had the chance to go to my eye exam I got the visual aura that is always a key sign to go grab some aleve quick before the migraine starts. Thankfully I did, and I was still able to go to my eye exam. Then, since I went to an opthomologist it took a little over 2 hours to do.

I came home with dilated eyes, and a tired brain. The weird thing about taking aleve for the migraine, is I still get exhausted from it. It's like every ounce of energy in my body is drained out. I was ornery, I admit it.

Went to the store. It was...okay. Not the best store trip, but definitely not the worst. Got home, Shane had to run around to get ready to leave for work. I had a mini-meltdown (I'm going to blame the migraine) and then felt horrible afterward.

Yeah. It's been a great day.

3 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

one of the classic lines from "princess bride" of course! I knew it as soon as I saw the title!
Sorry you had such a lousy day! Thank goodness we start fresh with each new day!

Miss Heather said...

I love The Princess Bride! But I'm sorry your day sucked... I hope you have a better one tomorrow!

Margaret said...

Its from The Princess Bride! Love that movie. Sorry about your day being horrible. Love your blog and love you and hope you have a better day tomorrow.