Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas...

Christmas was interesting this year. By that I mean...I had a cold, woke up with a migraine, and basically laid in bed sick all day...after watching the kids open presents of course. :)

I finally got the cold that everyone else seems to have already gotten. Hopefully I am at the tail end of it... I went to work, and ended up coming home early and going straight to bed.

So, here is one of my annoyances. I had a cold pill that I used to take when I got sick, and it worked AWESOME! Nothing else compares or even comes close. They don't make it anymore. They haven't made it for a few years now. So, now whenever I get a cold/allergy, I have to either take something that doesn't seem to work, or not take anything at all. I usually pick the latter since it doesn't make sense to me to take something that doesn't work.

It is SO frustrating!!!! My dear sweet husband even went to the store and bought some Mucinex for me to try, since I haven't tried it before. It seems to be working better than other options. We shall see. Bleh.

On the plus side...Hazel is at that age where everything she gets to open is wonderful and amazing! It was a lot of fun to watch her open her presents. Harrison on the other hand, is at the age where nothing is good enough, and had to be told to appreciate his presents or they would be given away to children that could. (Apparently he knows I mean what I say and follow through, because he shaped up after that!)

It is hard to believe this year is coming to an end so quickly. It seems like so much has happened and the time has just flown by!

No comments: