Monday, November 2, 2009

Orientation

Well, I survived the 8 hour orientation day today. Now I just have a half day of orientation tomorrow at the hospital I will be working at, and then Wednesday...Wednesday I start my job!!!

I am glad that the hospital I will be working at is close to where I live. I can't imagine adding an additional 40 minutes of stress to my day having to commute. Okay, I can imagine it, I've done it before. I am so glad that I won't have to do that!

The weather has finally been warming up a little. Last week it SNOWED! SNOWED people! That is just insane. Well, okay, it's not like I've never seen snow in October, but still. For some reason my brain just thinks it should not snow until at least the week of Thanksgiving. I'm just weird that way I guess. :)

Harrison was a jedi this year (which I was so glad about, because it was a costume we already had. He's been a Star Wars Jedi every year but two for Halloween!) Hazel wanted to be a witch, which I was also glad about, because we just borrowed a costume from my sister-in-law. It worked out perfect!

I will try to post pictures soon!

Today was a busy day on the homefront too. I felt bad for Shane. Harrison had school, he had to take Hazel to school, then Sylvie had a grooming appointment (which she so desperately needed) and then Hazel had to be picked up from school after her tutoring session. Lot's of coming and going. Needless to say, not all the subjects got completed today, but the core subjects did, so that's what really matters. At least in elementary school.

On to day two!

1 comment:

Patty B. said...

Sounds like quite a busy day for your family! At least no one was bored, huh?