Tuesday, October 20, 2009

There is Sunshine

Today was a HAPPY day! It just was. It was one of those days, where I woke up, and things just went right. Even though I didn't get very much sleep. :)

I got up earlier than I normally do because I had a job interview at 9:00. It takes about 30-40 minutes to get to where the interview was at...depending on traffic.

I had Shane give me a blessing before I left, and I felt peaceful. I made it to the hospital where I had the interview at, in PERFECT time. Not too early, not late (perish the thought), and had time to collect my thoughts.

I think the interview went amazingly well. Better than any of the other interviews that I have had. That doesn't mean that I will get the job, but I was just glad and so happy at how well it went! It just made the rest of the day glow.

When I got home I took the cake that I volunteered to make for a funeral lunch to the church, stopped and visited my friend for a few minutes, came back home, went to the school to pick up Hazel, and just felt happy!

Shane left for work, Hazel got tired, the kids went to play with their friends, Hazel got EXTREMELY tired and irrational and difficult, but even then, I was able to stay cool, and content.

I love sunshine days! Especially when it's not sunny, because they just make the day that much brighter!

1 comment:

Patty B. said...

Don't ya' just love it when things fall into place? What a great day!