Have you ever noticed that you start saying phrases from the tv shows that you watch? I mean, I think occasionally I STILL say "Yadda yadda yadda..." and they did put "doh!" in the dictionary, although I don't really say that...
So, here are the phrases that seem to come out of my mouth unintentionally... "Here's the thing..." "it's a blessing, and a curse..." "c'mon, really Gus? a candystriper?"
Anyway, I just thought that would be fun to write...of course, Shane and I do tend to quote our favorite shows and movies quite frequently...it makes conversation fun!
Apparently I was a little TOO excited about feeling better earlier in the week, cause I can't say that I feel that way...and didn't feel all that great yesterday either. It's my own fault. I certainly KNOW better than to think I can go back to full-bore activities after being sick for a WEEK and basically on bedrest, but apparently I forget now and again. *sigh*
So, hopefully since I've been trying to be better about not doing too much, I will feel better soon! I thought being sick in general was bad, but being sick in the summer is a gazillion times worse...I mean, at least in winter you kind of expect it...
1 comment:
I think it's funny to call people out on their catchphrases and mannerisms that they don't realize they say/do!!! At least you realize your own! How funny!
Post a Comment