Monday, July 13, 2009

Again...

So, I was all excited for Saturday. It was the day that we had tickets for the current play at Hale Center Theatre, and as always, WAS AMAZING. The current play is "Hello Dolly" which for some reason I had really never actually seen all the way through. Well, it was great! The music, the costumes, the acting, it was classic.

Afterward I had a headache. I took something for the headache and hoped it would be gone by the time we got to Aristo's to eat dinner. It DIDN'T. It got worse...to the point where we had to get our food to go because I was feeling quite sick and nauseous. This really made me sad because I LOVE Aristo's! We even had a $25 gift certificate so we could afford to eat there! *sigh*

Shane took me home and I hoped I could sleep off the headache since I had already taken medicine. I used to think that migraines were the ultimate worst pain ever in headaches....well....the sinus headache surely is a close runner-up sometimes equal and worse in the pain category. At least for me. It got bad enough that I thought I would have to have Shane take me to the ER.

The nausea climaxed and once that was over, the pain was instantly gone. Still, it made me feel super weak and icky for all of Sunday, so I stayed home yet again. I usually enjoy going to church, so this is kind of a bummer for me. Oh well.

I still don't feel 100% super awesome, but I'll take it!

No comments: