
Today we had the wonderful opportunity of going to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. We weren't able to go to the Draper Temple open house so we were really excited to be able to go to this one.

The last time I was able to go to a temple open house I was in high school, so this was really great. It was also neat to be able to take our kids with us. I think Hazel just thought it was fun to see the inside, but didn't really understand, but Harrison I think was able to understand a little bit better about how special the temple is.

If you get the chance to go, go!
2 comments:
Awesome family photo by the temple!
Where is this temple located? I've never heard of it....is it in another state or Utah?
It's actually in South Jordan, Utah, in a new community called "Daybreak." They named it the Oquirrh Mountain Temple because the Oquirrh mountains are west of it. In the video it told us that it is the only place where two temples are in the same city boundaries. Interesting huh?
Post a Comment