Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Human Foosball



Yesterday for our Young Men/Young Women combined activity we played human foosball. I think it is a lot of fun. I think the Young Men and Young Women thought that it was a lot of fun as well. I guess you can actually buy "human foosball" setups like these:


We go for a more cost-effective option. Someone in our ward actually made human foosball poles out of sprinkler pipes. Then you just have the correct amount of people on each pole, and play indoor soccer, except it's foosball, and you have to stay on your line! It's really fun because you have to drag everyone else on your pole wherever you want to go...left, right, left, left...it was hilarious to watch too.

So, we all had a great time, and got some exercise as well.

1 comment:

Patty B. said...

What a great idea! Sounds like fun!