And...the all-time thing that makes me happy...is Shane. Shane is one of the kindest guys I have ever known. He has always treated me with respect, even when we've had the RARE disagreement. He enjoys being with me and spending time with me, and I mean, what more could I ask for? He loves our kids, tries very hard to be the best dad he can be, and is more than willing to work at a job so that we can have the things that we need.

The longer I'm married to Shane, the more I love the guy. The more I see other marriage relationships, the more I realize what a gem I have in my possession!
Plus, he puts up with me and all my "woman" moods. Most people hate playing "thinking" games with teams (especially when we are on the same team) because we think so much alike! This is not such a good thing when we play Scattergories!

Being married to Shane has made me a much better person than I was before. He helps me see the sunny side of life, instead of the dark. He helps me realize that I can be optimistic about things, even if I've always tended to be a pessimist.
He is a man that I look forward to spending eternity with. I love you Shane!
2 comments:
What a beautiful tribute to your husband. What a blessing to have such a happy marriage--in this world that doesn't seem to be the norm much anymore.
i DID mean you!
Post a Comment