Sunday, May 3, 2009

5 more things....

So, I decided to create another list, because a) I can't think of anything spontaneously funny to write and I feel like writing something... and b) uh, well, I think a) pretty much covered it.

1. When I was at the beginning of our marriage it took me a while to get used to the fact that I had a loving husband who could help in the "big decision" areas of life. Things like, should I go to that school? Should I go to school at all? Should I do this or that? Because of which, I made some mistakes, which I am over now, but boy were they lesson learners.

2. Psych is one of the funniest TV shows I have ever seen. It makes me laugh every time I watch it. "Really Gus?"

3. I like to hear the sound of rain. It's relaxing.

4. It was hilarious when we went to the store yesterday and they had a "kid area" where kids were doing crafts and other things, as well as watching Wall-E. What was so funny was that even though we bought the movie ($7 redbox *sweet!*), Harrison was trying to walk with us and watch the movie at the same time.

5. I am one of those people who read books over and over again if I like them. It's like watching a good movie, every time you watch it, you find something new! It started when I was 8 and my mom bought me "James and the Giant Peach" because I BEGGED. I remember going on a camping trip and reading it over and over and over. I read it so much that it fell apart.

So, there you have it. Five not-so-amazing things for your reading pleasure. :)

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Thanks for sharing