Friday, April 3, 2009

Pinewood Derby 2009

This was Harrison's first pinewood derby. He was SO excited for it! Thanks to the help of one of our ward members, Harrison was able to have a little help on his car since Shane wasn't exactly in condition to do it.

Harrison picked out how he wanted it to look. He informed me that it is a "Boba Fett" helmet car. I guess it's supposed to look like the helmet on Boba Fett from Star Wars. I guess... I thought it looked like everyone would think he was going to Box Elder, since their colors are purple and white. Yes, believe me, that has been a hard one to stomach.

Anyway, Harrison had a lot of fun. He won 4 out of 6 races and I guess got 4th or 5th place. He won the "coolest car award." Remember? We're in Bee country so of course they would think it looked cool! ;)







No comments: