Sunday, March 22, 2009

Getting to know you...some more...

Welcome to the new 2009 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag some of your friends, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you.

1. What is your occupation right now? Mother.

2. What color are your socks right now? I'm not wearing socks right now, but if I were they would probably be white. All my socks are white. I'm boring that way. Who wants to dig through the sock drawer every morning trying to find socks that match? Not me.

3. What are you listening to right now? The relaxing whir of my computer.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? cheez-its

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, if I have to, but I prefer automatic.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Umm...I think it was my neighbor, Kim.

7. Do you like the person who tagged you? Sure, I like myself pretty well most days. :)

8. How old are you today? 29

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Gymnastics

10. What is your favorite drink? Water

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? nope

12. Favorite food? Greek food, and I'm not just talking gyros here.

13. What is the last movie you watched? Bewitched

14. Favorite day of the year? no idea

15. How do you vent anger? I usually take it out on the dishwasher, but I'm getting better at that. Now I just call my s-i-l, after I've already vented to Shane of course.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? how about my favorite activity? My cousin and I used to build elaborate rock cities. We would do it for HOURS every day. It was quite the creativity session.

17. What is your favorite season? Spring

18. Cherries or Blueberries? I love cherry pie, but blueberries are my favorite in about everything else.

19. Do you want your friends to tag you back? Sure.

20. Who is the most likely to respond? Whoever feels like responding.
21. Who is least likely to respond? Whoever doesn't.

22. Living arrangements? We live in a house. Going on 4 years now! That's a record for us.

23. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday because we were at our friends and we were laughing so hard that I started crying.

24. What is on the floor of your closet? clothes that I've been meaning to get rid of, but haven't yet.

25. Who is the friend you've had the longest that you are tagging? Since, "technically" I'm not tagging anyone, I can't say.

26. What did you do last night? played Cranium and Settlers of Cataan with Scott and Marsha.

27. What are you most afraid of? I really dislike snakes and spiders.

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese

29. Favorite dog breed? miniature schnauzers

30. Favorite day of the week? No idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No blog yet, but I love reading/learning more about my friends.