Wow. What a day. I have no words to describe today other than...total craziness!!
So, one of the good things (for me) about homeschooling is it gives me a really good excuse to not feel bad that my housecleaning isn't being kept up with the way it should.
See, before, the housework STILL wouldn't get done, and I would have NO excuse! Now I have a great one! ;)
Anyway, I thought things were funny yesterday being Tuesday and all. NOPE. Apparently crazy Tuesdays could be translated into being, crazy second school day of the week! Although, it WAS better today than the last two weeks.
On top of which...being Wednesday, I needed to go to Logan (which I knew was not going to happen, and didn't...), our dishwasher has been leaking into the floor who knows how long, and decided that this would be the week/day to make its appearance...(yes, that equals soggy kitchen floor, and leaks in the ceiling in the basement!) BLECH!
Harrison had cub scouts, and the neighbors took him with their boys today. And, to totally make my day, (well, it did end up being the best part...) I volunteered to make dinner and feed the missionaries for today. (WHAT WAS I THINKING?!) They are really nice and funny, and I'm glad that we did, but, it definitely made things that much more exciting...and remember all that housework that I haven't been doing? Well, it got done today...speed clean style.
Hmm...so much for being speechless! I just didn't know how to write about it all. Apparently I have more to say than I thought. Of course, if I wrote about ALL I wanted to say about today...well, it would be a whole lot longer than this little snippet version. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment