Well, the inevitible finally happened. It seems like everyone in my family has been sick on varying levels for the past five days, and now I have joined their ranks. At least it is just a stuffy nose and mild sore throat. Well...okay...the sore throat was a lot worse last night but I put on the humidifier, took ibuprofen, and used some essential oils.
So I am in that limbo area of not feeling all that grand, but still able to do things, and I will take it!
I've been impressed with my family's immune systems this year though. Usually it is just Shane who gets to miss out on being really sick, but this year, this is the FIRST time that our whole family has been happy and healthy!
We skipped over the stomach bug that went around right when school started, we skipped the second stomach bug that went around, and all the colds and coughs, etc...so, I guess it is our turn. :)
Hopefully it won't last too long...
2 comments:
I hope you feel better really soon! :)
So sorry you have been sick. Hopefully you get over it before the rest of the holidays really kick in...
Post a Comment