Wow, it's just one of those days I guess. One of those lovely days where I am reminded that I have no control over my son or his behavior or how he wants to do things. Kind of vague, but I don't really want to go into detail.
Suffice to say, that lucky us, it was recommended that Harrison get counseling outside of school to see if we can figure out why he has been acting out and behaving the way he has been. I agree that he needs counseling, do not get me wrong, because he totally does.
It's just really frustrating when all you want is the best for your child. You try to teach them right from wrong. What behavior is good and what behavior is not acceptable, and yet, sometimes is still isn't enough.
Still, we have a plan, and hopefully by executing this plan, things will begin to get better!
1 comment:
from one mom to another {hug}
Post a Comment