We have had a busy past couple of days! But, it has been great.
Friday was Halloween so we took the kids trick-or-treating in the evening. Of course they totally gorged themselves on candy, (ALL WEEKEND!) and today Hazel isn't feeling so grand, and part of me has to wonder if it wasn't the sugar rush gone bad. :)
Anyway, Saturday was super super busy. Even when I think about how busy it was it just blows me away. We went to a nephew's baptism that morning, and then we went to Harrison's baptism in the afternoon. It was a special day. Harrison was very happy and excited, and I am glad that it was a happy day for him.
Afterwards we went to Shane's parents' for a Halloween party, but Shane and I then went to a birthday party for one of our friend's that we hadn't seen for years. We knew this all beforehand, and Shane's mom had offered to watch our kids at the party. I think they had fun, and when we got back we played some games, and headed home. We were exhausted!
Then Sunday we had a very enjoyable evening with some of our friends and their kids. Harrison had a hey day running around their house with their boys, and we had fun just talking, and of course holding their little one month old baby.
So, thinking back on this past weekend, all I can think is how blessed we are, and how wonderful life can be. Life is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment