Anyway, last time we looked back in the "dress-up/pretend" area they only had purple tinkerbell pixie dress-ups, but this time they were restocked and had the green one. I had seen this one on the internet, so I was so happy! Yippee! It is soooo much nicer than the halloween one. For the same cost! Hazel loves it. She had to try it on when we got home. Now all I have to do is find her long-sleeved white shirt and white sweater tights and we are set!

So, now I just need to order the costume we want to get for Harrison. It has decent reviews, so I am hoping it looks somewhat like the picture (not holding my breath). Still, all Harrison cares about is getting a "ninja sword." Today as we were walking in the store he was telling me "Mom I'm praticing ninja technique." (yes, he really did say technique, he says things like this all the time which totally cracks our families up.)

So, when Halloween actually does roll around I will definitely take pictures!
2 comments:
I want to be Tinkerbell too! But alas, garments prevent this from happening. :o(
:) You could always wear flesh colored sweats underneath...teehee, but I think the overall effect would be lost.
Post a Comment