Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Success!

I know, you're wondering what that could possibly be about right? Well, after my little bread making fiasco last week, I felt like making bread again today. I HAD TO! Time could not go on with that aweful batch of bread lurking in my mind. Had I lost all my baking skills? So, after I put Hazel on her bus, I made another batch.

LOVELY! I haven't lost my skills after all. :)

I know, this post is rather bizarre, but what can I say? I've been having a rough emotional time lately. I'm working through it, but that's just the way it is. So, my posts come off sounding super cheezy and sometimes fairly bizarre.

One of the ways that I work through tough times is focusing more on being grateful for the small things. The ability to bake bread that looks and tastes like bread is one of those for me! :) Hmm, think I'll go have a slice...

No comments: