Nothing says "summer's here" like a good ol triple digit eh? Okay, that last sentence was REALLY bad!
Anyway, I don't know about where you are, but here, it has been HOT HOT HOT! You'd think it was the end of a Utah summer or something. ;) I guess the weather had to make up for being really bizarre in the spring, and super mild in early summer (which believe me, I WAS NOT complaining about.)
I have to admit that this year's summer has been rather nice. I mean, it's just been in the past few weeks where the temperature has stayed in the 90's and hit 100+, and last year it was a lot hotter than that, and started being that hot in the beginning of May.
Still, I am not a summer person by any means, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense since my b-day is in the summer. You'd think I would LOVE it...but, I don't. I would even venture to say that I like winter more than I like summer...here's why...wintertime, it may be cold, but you can always add more layers of clothing, summer...well, you can only take so much off and still get overheated.
Anyway, it just hit me a few days ago that there are only THREE weeks until my kids start school again. I couldn't believe it! The beginning of summer seemed to drag by, and now, it seems like it has gone too quickly! *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment