Well, I am excited. We will be going on our first big camping trip of the summer next week. It will be fun. Shane is excited, the kids are excited. Woohoo!!
I will have to remember my camera and take lots and lots of pictures.
Today we have been busy getting ready for Monday. Well...not really. I did water our cherry bushes. (Yeah, cherry bushes, no idea they even existed until I bought them last year). I am so excited though. This year they actually have fruit! Yippee!
If you knew how bad I am at growing things, you would completely understand my excitement here.
My kids both gave me plants for mother's day. Harrison's...died rather quickly. Hazel's was doing great until the kids decided to be "helpful" and uproot it. However, I did get a geranium from church, and not only is it still growing...it has new flower buds! I am still in shock.
2 comments:
Your new pic is SO cute! I'm glad you like Newt. He actually doesn't smell at all. He's not a water turtle (they smell BAD) and we keep him really clean. You could put him right up to your nose and sniff and smell nothing. He's a clean little guy. :o) I MISS YOU!
Your new picture is so cute, Mellie!! I'm glad you like Newt. He actually doesn't smell at all. He's not a water turtle (they smell BAD) and we keep his cage really clean. He's so funny! We love him! I MISS YOU!
Post a Comment