

Sylvie has got to be the sweetest miniature schnauzer on the planet. She is so well behaved. Schnauzers have a reputation for barking, and wether she was trained to not bark (probably) or just doesn't, she hardly ever barks, and even then it's just a short yip.
She loves to be held and to have her tummy rubbed and her fur petted. She is just a fun little dog. Shane taught her to jump up and dance for her treats.
All I can say is the owners who trained her were very good at what they do. She is very housetrained. She has never had an accident. And she is smart.
I had a lady come by the house the other day and she kept making the comment "It's like she's human, she understands you so well!" Yeah, I'd like to take all the credit, but I know it wasn't because of what I've taught her!
She also has some funny quirks. It reminds me of a little kid in a way. She tries to sneak things by...mainly food that she knows she's not supposed to have!
And she has a bizarre fetish for paper....but then again, I've come to discover that's not all that uncommon with dogs.
Anyway, we love Sylvie and are glad she's a part of our family.
1 comment:
Our dog loves paper and cardboard too. She will pull slips of paper out of people's purses if you don't watch closely. Most of our garbage cans in the house have lids (thanks to this fun habit of hers), but we still have a couple that don't, and so she will especially love to sneak used facial tissue out of the can. It's kind of gross, but kind of funny... we call them garbage won tons, because they have a little surprise inside that our dog loves to get to. But then they also lick their butts, so you can't hold it against them too much.
Post a Comment