Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mish mash

Is it really Tuesday already? Wow, time has just flown by! Saturday we went to the annual salmon BBQ that they have as a fire department fundraiser. It is quite the event. The weather was so cool. I think it is the coldest that it has ever been at this dinner. I thought about taking pictures for my blog...after the fact of course. Maybe I just need to always look like a tourist and have a camera hanging around my neck...just in case!

I don't know if we will go to the dinner next year though. They raised their ticket price by $5.00, making it $15 a plate for adults and $7.50 for kids. We'll see!

Today our nephew is going through the temple. The first one! He is the oldest and getting ready to leave on his mission in August.

We are also going to pick up a new lawn mower that our brother in law got for us...yes, we still have to pay for it! :) We had him get it because he knows how to talk to people to get them to lower the price of pretty much anything. So, we got a really good deal. He was able to get the lawn mower for $100 less than it's advertised price. If we were to go in there, I can almost guarantee that wouldn't happen.

No comments: