What a lightening fast week! Shane and Harrison are gone on their annual father and son outing. Hazel was quite upset about it this morning until I told her that we would have our own "girl party." I think she would have still liked to have gone with Dad, since she is a mega daddy's girl, but she was excited to go to the movies.
We went and saw "Kung fu Panda." Yeah, it was cheesy, yeah, it definitely wasn't on my top 10 movies I want to see in the theatre list, but all in all it wasn't that bad. It was pretty cute for a kid movie, and I wasn't bored to tears or felt like tearing my hair out either, which some little kid movies make me feel like doing. Hazel thought it was great. In fact, after the movie, she was quite insistant that we could go see it again! Mom won. :)
Later on we will probably go eat somewhere, or go visit grandma. We'll have to see!
No comments:
Post a Comment