Monday, June 2, 2008

I'm back...

I know, it's been a few days. I took a break! :)


Harrison had his last day of school Friday and he was so glad for it to be over! He has a "new" teacher next year for 2nd grade. I don't know what their name is, so I will have to find out!





Here is Harrison and his friend Haven. This was taken before their little skit plays. Haven obviously was a mouse. Isn't she cute?! Harrison was "boy getting ready for earth day." His costume was really easy! Although, it was kind of funny because the other kids that had parts like Harrison's all had red circles of lipstick on their cheeks. Harrison opted out on that one. :)

Hazel didn't get to go to her last day of school because she had a nasty cold. Her new teacher called us though, and told Shane how excited she was to have Hazel in her class next year!

I now have water for my washer again! Woohoo! Shane put new shut-off valves on the pipe that went to the master bath (where the water was leaking). I never thought I would be so excited to do laundry in my house! I'm just so glad that I don't have to go back to the laundromat!

No comments: