
Harrison with his rocket. He had a lot of fun helping his dad set rockets off. Shane was asked to be a parent helper, so he had lots of fun setting up lots of rockets.

Shane's brother and his wife posing under a tree for all the camera happy people. Yeah, I was one of those. :) I guess Shane's family is rubbing off on me in that area.

Grandma and a few of her many grandkids.

One of the flower beds with tulips in it. I was happy, since tulips are my favorite flower. Usually by May it is too hot for tulips!

Shane's brother and his wife. What a cute couple! (I know, I am bummed her eyes are shut, just pretend they're open!)

Hazel and Mommy. I love the way this photo turned out! Usually my kids look really goofy in pictures, which is why I have to take them to a photo place where they can retake the picture 10 times until it actually looks half decent.

Hazel wouldn't look at the camera, but then I didn't want her to for this picture because it looked so cute.

My cute little neice.

More tulips...did I mention they are one of my favorite flowers? Ah, spring, gotta love it!
1 comment:
Mel! What fun pictures. It looks like it was a beautiful day for the wedding. We missed you on Saturday at the play, but glad to hear you had a great weekend.
Mark and Mindee
Post a Comment