I was also going to take a before and after picture of Sylvie. I took her to the groomers today and she came back looking so cute! For the first time since we've owned her she got the traditional schnauzer cut.
No, this is not a picture of Sylvie, but it is very close to what she looks like, or should I say looked like before she got groomed. She was probably a bit more bushy even. The only difference between her looks and this photo is that her ears are clipped. Definitely not by my choice. That was how she was when we got her. If we had gotten her when she was a puppy, we definitely wouldn't have had her ears clipped. If I ever take a decent picture of her, I will definitely post it so you can see how cute she really is.
We've had so many people comment on her. She is a very sweet dog. And, the definite bonus, she doesn't bark. Schnauzers are dogs that are prone to incessant barking, but she was trained not to, so she doesn't. I've been glad that we bought an adult dog who had already been trained. It's hard to believe that we've had her for a year almost. Crazy!

No comments:
Post a Comment