Sunday, May 4, 2008

Model Rockets

It has been a busy weekend! I decided I'd better post something now, since tomorrow I probably won't even turn the computer on I'll be so busy doing things.

Friday we went to my parents, and Hazel and Harrison spent the night. The next morning, fairly early, we went to a session at the temple since Shane's brother's fiance was going through for the first time. What an amazing experience. It was so wonderful.

Monday I am going to be busy doing housework, making yummy potatoes, doing laundry, and getting ready for Harrison's school activity. They do a model rocket launch every year at his elementary school, and this year Shane bought a rocket to put together for it. Harrison is really excited, so I hope they have a good time.

Tuesday we are going to Shane's brother's wedding. That will be a great experience. We are really excited to have Annalee as a new member of our extended family. Woohoo!!

No comments: